What does ASHA Family Health Centre stand for?
What ASHA Family Health Centre has to offer:
- Preventive Health Services
- Home Collection Laboratory Services
- Home Nursing, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Podiatry Services
- Doctor’s home visits
- Phone consultation services
- Personal Health Record creation and maintenance
- Reminder Service
- Comprehensive and customised Health Checkups
Preventive Health Services
Home Collection Laboratory Services
If you cannot come to the hospital, let us bring the hospital to you. Give us a missed call from your registered number. Our qualified nurses will tend to you as soon as possible.
Services offered are:
- Checking blood sugar or BP
- Comprehensive (executive) health checkups
- Fixing appointment with the general doctor or a specialist
- Updating your PHR by entering data obtained from other laboratories
Home Nursing, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Podiatry Services:
What if you were told that you can have the health assistance you need while being at home with your
loved ones? Yes, it is true. Be it the administration of antibiotics, immunization, wound dressings or
enemas, our experienced nurses will be there at your doorstep for providing a personalized health care
experience. We ensure regular home visits for attending bed-bound patients and those who are unable
to reach the health centre. Services by physiotherapists, occupational therapists and podiatrists are also
additionally included in the home services.
Doctor's Home Visits
No worries, fix an early appointment with our doctors and they will be consulting you at your home itself.
Phone Consultation Service
We know you better. You can skip introduction stating all your previous health conditions. Your personal health record will be accessible to the doctor, making them completely informed about your conditions.
Personal Health Record (PHR) Creation and Maintenance
Comprehensive and customized (Executive) Health Checkups
PHRs act as a powerful tool for the doctors that consult you for the reason that these test results are always entered in the respective PHR.
Executive Health Checkup includes:
- Existing test reports will be digitized and uploaded into PHR
- Phone consultation with the general physician or family medical specialist
- A report will be issued after the creation of PHR